| I took my love and I took it down | |
| I climbed a mountain and I turned around | |
| And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills | |
| 'till the landslide brought me down | |
| Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? | |
| Can the child in my heart rise above? | |
| Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides? | |
| Can I handle the seasons of my life? | |
| Well, I've been afraid of changin' | |
| 'cause I've built my life around you | |
| But time makes bolder even children get older | |
| I'm getting older too | |
| Well, I've been afraid of changin' | |
| Cause I've built my life around you | |
| But time makes bolder even children get older | |
| I'm getting older too | |
| Oh, take my love, take it down | |
| Oh, climb a mountain and turn around | |
| And you've see my reflection in the snow-covered hills | |
| Well, the landslide will bring you down | |
| And you've see my reflection in the snow-covered hills | |
| Well, the landslide will bring you down | |
| Oooh, the landslide will bring you down |